⛔ This position is no longer available
About the business
Zenva is a fast-paced and growing startup, centered upon online education on technology subjects. Our customers are self-driven, life-long learners whom we empower to advance their careers and reach their goals with our offering of online courses.
Topics we teach include game development, virtual reality, machine learning, and other programming-related subjects. Our online courses have been taken by over 300,000 learners from 200 countries.
About the role
You will be providing assistance with customer support and administrative tasks, mainly during weekends and holiday periods. Given the varied and ever-changing nature of our business, this is a role that we expect you’ll grow into over time.
This is a remote position – as such, y. You can be located anywhere in the world. The work-load will be between 5 to 10 hours per week. As our company is currently growing, there are plenty of opportunities available for you to develop new skills and advance within the company.
- Providing customer support via our ticket system on Zendesk. Topics will include things such as password recovery and e-commerce-related inquiries. Gathering customer and product insights from these interactions.
- Interacting with our users and prospective customers on our Facebook page and through other social media channels.
- Keeping our internal and customer-facing documentation up to date. Document and help to improve our key business processes.
- Executing administrative tasks such as uploading and reviewing of courses on our WordPress-based platform and YouTube channel.
- Ad hoc requests in different areas such as data entry, writing, research and email outreach.
Skills and experience
- Has a genuine interest in technology, games, software, and how it intersects with education.
- Excellent communication skills and email etiquette. Can positively and empathically engage with our customers across all different channels.
- Detail-oriented and ability to follow processes to the letter. Can maintain a sharp attention to detail even after long sessions of data entry. Double-checks/proof-reads everything before submission.
- Self-driven and task-oriented, but also willing to see the bigger picture, reach our goals and grow with the company.
- 2+ years of experience in roles that share some of the requirements outlined here would be ideal.
- Most of the work will take place during the weekends
- Needs to be available to address customer tickets and Facebook comments on a daily basis during December, September 2019, and other times when our team members are on leave
- To apply to this job complete this application form [This position is no longer available]
- Selected candidates will be contacted for a follow-up interview