⛔ This position is no longer available
About the business
Zenva is a fast-paced and growing startup, centered upon online education on technology subjects. Our customers are self-driven, life-long learners whom we empower to advance their careers and reach their goals with our offering of online courses.
Topics we teach include game development, virtual reality, machine learning, and other programming-related subjects. Our online courses have been taken by over 300,000 learners from 200 countries.
About the role
You will be designing beautiful, original banners or course thumbnails, such as those you see here: https://academy.zenva.com/shop/
As you can see, the majority of our banners are rendered 3D images. However, we are also interested in high-quality 2D illustrations.
Each product line has a unique style, for example see the banners that compose these Mini-Degrees:
- HTML5 Mini-Degree: retro / 2D images https://academy.zenva.com/product/html5-game-phaser-mini-degree/
- Machine Learning Mini-Degree: sci-fi and robots, 3D rendered https://academy.zenva.com/product/deep-learning-mini-degree/
- Full-Stack Mini-Degree: 3D rendered, modern images with robots, also some 2D https://academy.zenva.com/product/full-stack-web-development-mini-degree/
This is a remote, freelance position – as such, you can be located anywhere in the world.
- Designing beautiful, original banners and course thumbnails, respecting the current styles and our brand spirit.
- Creating banners for Facebook campaigns.
Skills and experience
- Has a genuine interest in technology, games, software, and how it intersects with education
- Flexible artist with strong 2D and 3D skills
- Has a portfolio of relevant items
- Is responsible and reliable, and will stick to mutually agreed upon time frames
- Extremely respectful of copyright and IP
- To apply to this job complete this application form – we are looking forward to checking out your portfolio!
- Selected candidates will be contacted for a follow-up interview