Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details.
This website is not specifically designed to attract children under the age of 13 years and does not actively collect data about children.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
– email address;
– your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
– details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
– any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or apps or indirectly through your use of our websites or apps or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
– information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties.
We may collect this information when you:
– register on our websites or apps;
– communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
– interact with our sites, apps, services, content and advertising; or
– purchase our products or services; or
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
– We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
– to enable you to access and use our websites and apps;
– to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website and apps, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
– to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
– to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
– to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
– to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
– to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
If you enroll on a course in our website Zenva Academy, if the author of the course is a third-party they will also get access to your name, email address and your progress within their course. These third-party authors are not associated with Zenva and we are not responsible for how they may use this information. We have taken steps to notify these third-parties of their obligations under Privacy Law.