- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This title is part of the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree
You will learn how to:
- Use and install packages for your project, including NPM, request and URL packages
- Manage variables – variable hoisting, declaring variables, global variables
- Work with callback functions – how and why to use them, downloading and printing data to the client, mixing them with the this keyword
- Create classes and objects, and understand class inheritance
- Use the conversion function to show the conversion rate to the client
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Completed Node.js For Beginners Course or have similar knowledge
- Have Node Installed
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month