Android SQL Databases for Beginners
Upgrade your Android mobile applications by learning how to control your data with SQL databases.
- 2.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Take your Android mobile applications to the next level by integrating SQL database functionality. At the end of this course, you will have not only a simple contacts application, but also the knowledge to store and retrieve data easily between runtimes. Upgrade your Android Studio-based projects with more advanced features and manage data like a pro.
You will learn how to:
- Develop an application using Android Studio
- Implement pages and navigation for mobile applications
- Set up various views to display contact information
- Use an SQL database to implement persistent data
- Create, read, update, and store data in your database (CRUD)
- Work with your database on-device with no internet connection
Frameworks and tools covered: Java, Android SDK 9.0, SQL
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic knowledge of Android and Java
- You must have a new version of Android Studio installed.