Applied Computer Vision with Unity and Azure
Use Unity and Azure to build an app that recognizes text viewed through your device’s camera, and converts it into spoken audio.
- 1.4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
The enduring popularity of devices with integrated cameras has caused apps that can interact with the real-world to grow in popularity. Learn to harness these latest technologies by creating an app that recognizes text viewed through your device’s camera, and converts it into spoken audio.
You will learn how to:
- Get started with Microsoft Azure cloud computing
- Create a computer vision API which receives images, and returns JSON files
- Understand JSON Files – How to use them, and how to extract relevant text
- Create a Speech API which receives JSON files and returns a speech audio file
- Send and receive server requests using Unity’s Web Requests
- Project the camera view onto the screen and display the text using Unity’s UI system and Webcam Textures
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic experience with Unity and C#