Applied Deep Learning with Python
This course demonstrates an applied approach to deep learning, through image identification and image generation-based applications.
- 2.4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course takes an applied approach to deep learning, and features a step-by-step guide that shows you how to build two web apps – one which identifies uploaded images by comparing it to a library of images, and another which generates images based upon a training set. Using Python, Flask, and Keras backed by Tensorflow, you will learn skills that will enable you to better identify, understand, and debug issues that can arise during the training process, ensuring that your deep learning models will perform better ever before.
What you will learn
- Dataset Augmentation – making the most out of a limited dataset
- Parameter Updating – ensure your models remain state of the art
- Tips and tricks to deal with common problems, such as overfitting, or dealing with convolutional networks of varying sizes
- An introduction to Flask – a framework that allows you to create these web apps
Frameworks and tools covered: Python 3.6, Anaconda 5.0, Flask 0.12.2, NumPy 1.13, Matplotlib 2.1, Tensorflow 1.4, Keras 2.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate Python programming skills
- Familiarity with Artificial Neural Networks
- Familiarity with Convolutional Neural Networks
- Familiarity with Generative Adversarial Networks
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion