AR Game Development – Space Shooter
Discover the cross-platform development package AR Foundation, and create an AR spaceship shooting game in Unity.
- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Develop an AR spaceship-shooting game while gaining skills that will allow you to exploit real-world space. Through this course, you will dive into Unity and AR Foundation, Unity’s single API package to develop for both iOS’s ARKit and Android’s ARCore, while exploring the basics of AR game development. You’ll gain the skills necessary to spawn virtual objects automatically without manual input from the user, and the foundations needed to develop more robust games that use the physical world and your mobile device’s camera to create unique experiences.
You will learn how to:
- Implement shooting mechanics triggered by tapping the screen
- Use placement indicators to place key objects
- Spawn enemies into the world randomly and at set intervals
- Manage projectiles for better performance
- Set up game over mechanics, UI elements, and more in AR
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.2, AR Foundation 2.0.2, ARCore XR Plugin 2.0.2
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- Existing knowledge of AR Foundation and how to build apps to mobile devices
- You must have an Android or iOS device compatible with AR Foundation.