AWS Deployment for Node.js Applications
Discover how to deploy your Node.js apps to the Amazon Web Service and make them accessible online.
- 0.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
You’ve created your Node.js App… but how do you set it up so that others can access it?
This course will show you how to deploy your app to the Amazon Web Service (AWS), so that anyone can access your Node.js web app from a website, or from a phone application.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the basics of AWS and its dashboard
- Start up, launching, and connecting an EC2 Instance (a virtual server run by Amazon) to your local computer
- Install Node.js, NPM and Git on the EC2 Instance
- Deploy an existing application to our EC2 Instance using Git
- Configure your web server and expose it to the internet
Alexander Vallorosi is a graduate of Stevens Institute of Technology, where he earned a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science. He has a broad range of experience in the startup technology industry, from building many Minimum Viable Products for startups, to working for later stage startup companies supporting millions of users. He started working in the industry in 2012 and has since found an affinity for frontend web development and design.
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- This course assumes you are familiar with Node.js app development. The focus is only on the deployment aspect of such an application, the development of the application is not covered.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month