You’ve created your Node.js App… but how do you set it up so that others can access it?
This course will show you how to deploy your app to the Amazon Web Service (AWS), so that anyone can access your Node.js web app from a website, or from a phone application.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the basics of AWS and its dashboard
- Start up, launching, and connecting an EC2 Instance (a virtual server run by Amazon) to your local computer
- Install Node.js, NPM and Git on the EC2 Instance
- Deploy an existing application to our EC2 Instance using Git
- Configure your web server and expose it to the internet
Alexander Vallorosi is a graduate of Stevens Institute of Technology, where he earned a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science. He has a broad range of experience in the startup technology industry, from building many Minimum Viable Products for startups, to working for later stage startup companies supporting millions of users. He started working in the industry in 2012 and has since found an affinity for frontend web development and design.