Azure Deployment for Node.js Applications
Discover how to deploy your Node.js apps to Microsoft Azure and make them accessible online.
- 1.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
You’ve just created a Node.js app… but how do you make it live?
With Microsoft Azure, you can deploy your Node.js apps on a massive, global network, and ensure that your app can be accessible by others from a website or phone application.
This course will teach you all about deploying your Node.js app to Microsoft Azure, including:
- Important tools, including Azure CLI and Azure App Services
- Finding your way around the Azure Portal
- The core commands you need to know to work with web apps
- Pushing updates to your application
- Logging – diagnosing and troubleshooting your apps
- Git Integration
- Running and debugging Node or Express Applications
- Environment Variables – creating them within the server, and passing them to your application
Frameworks and tools covered: Microsoft Azure
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Experience building an app in your local environment
- No experience deploying apps is required
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion