You’ve just created a Node.js app… but how do you make it live?
With Microsoft Azure, you can deploy your Node.js apps on a massive, global network, and ensure that your app can be accessible by others from a website or phone application.
This course will teach you all about deploying your Node.js app to Microsoft Azure, including:
- Important tools, including Azure CLI and Azure App Services
- Finding your way around the Azure Portal
- The core commands you need to know to work with web apps
- Pushing updates to your application
- Logging – diagnosing and troubleshooting your apps
- Git Integration
- Running and debugging Node or Express Applications
- Environment Variables – creating them within the server, and passing them to your application