Battle Royale – Multiplayer Projects
Learn how to use Photon, the Unity Networking framework, to build a fully working, 3D multiplayer Battle Royale.
- 4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Create a fully working, 3D multiplayer Battle Royale using Photon – the free, highly popular Unity networking framework. In this course, you’ll create the popular Battle Royale-style game, where any number of players can compete to be the last one standing. The battle will take place inside a gradually shrinking force field, forcing players into an increasingly smaller area.
You will learn how to:
- Use Unity’s UI System, including the Canvas, Text, Buttons, Input Fields, and Scroll Bar
- Build a Lobby and Menu System, where players can create games and wait for the game to start
- Set up the Player Controller (including moving, jumping, shooting, healing, and adding ammo)
- Implement Player Health
- Create Pickups (for health and ammo packs)
- Build a customizable Force Field
- Switch to a spectator camera after player death so they can fly around the map and view the rest of the game
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic experience in C# and Unity