Learn HTML and CSS by Creating a Responsive Company Website
Take your first steps towards becoming a professional web developer as you create a beautiful company website.
- 2.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Take the first step to becoming a professional web developer
In this 2-hour course, you will learn how to create a stunning, responsive, professional looking company website designed for both desktop computer and mobile phone viewing. Beginning with a fundamental understanding of the role of HTML and CSS in web development, you will learn how to create forms for capturing user input, how to display your data using tables, and responsive web design principles crucial to creating a responsive page.
Why is learning HTML so important?
- Learning HTML and CSS are great first steps on the road to a rewarding, highly demanded career as a software developer
- It will give you the skills to work more effectively and properly communicate with developers (even if you don’t wish to become a professional coder yourself)
- It’s fun! It’s incredibly rewarding to be able to create your own websites, mobile apps and games.
What you will learn in this course:
- HTML tags to make sleek static web pages with links and images
- HTML lists
- Selecting and modifying elements with CSS
- Arrange your content with the CSS Box Model
- Typography and Google Fonts to make professional websites
Software developer and founder of ZENVA. Since 2012, Pablo has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 500,000 students, and has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific Region, and regular speaker at the HTML5 Developer Conference, Pablo has run live programming and game development workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Frameworks and tools covered: HTML, CSS
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
- A web browser
- A code editor
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion