Learn HTML and CSS by Creating a Responsive Company Website
Take the first step to becoming a professional web developer!
This title is part of the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree
Take the first step to becoming a professional web developer
In this 2-hour course, you will learn how to create a stunning, responsive, professional looking company website designed for both desktop computer and mobile phone viewing. Beginning with a fundamental understanding of the role of HTML and CSS in web development, you will learn how to create forms for capturing user input, how to display your data using tables, and responsive web design principles crucial to creating a responsive page.
Why is learning HTML so important?
- Learning HTML and CSS are great first steps on the road to a rewarding, highly demanded career as a software developer
- It will give you the skills to work more effectively and properly communicate with developers (even if you don’t wish to become a professional coder yourself)
- It’s fun! It’s incredibly rewarding to be able to create your own websites, mobile apps and games.
What you will learn in this course:
- HTML tags to make sleek static web pages with links and images
- HTML lists
- Selecting and modifying elements with CSS
- Arrange your content with the CSS Box Model
- Typography and Google Fonts to make professional websites
Software developer and founder of ZENVA. Since 2012, Pablo has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 350,000 students, and has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific Region, and regular speaker at the HTML5 Developer Conference, Pablo has run live programming and game development workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
About the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
- A web browser
- A code editor