From understanding what jQuery is and why you should use it, to the fundamental skills needed to utilize this versatile library, you’ll learn all you need to know to get started before applying your knowledge to create a responsive website featuring a shop page and responsive form.
You will learn how to:
- Use selection to search for elements (by elements, or by class)
- Find elements by traversing
- Work with events
- Incorporate simple animations to improve the user experience
- Manipulate the DOM through dynamically created objects
- Asynchronously load and post information to a local or remote server using AJAX