- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
From understanding what jQuery is and why you should use it, to the fundamental skills needed to utilize this versatile library, you’ll learn all you need to know to get started before applying your knowledge to create a responsive website featuring a shop page and responsive form.
You will learn how to:
- Use selection to search for elements (by elements, or by class)
- Find elements by traversing
- Work with events
- Incorporate simple animations to improve the user experience
- Manipulate the DOM through dynamically created objects
- Asynchronously load and post information to a local or remote server using AJAX
Frameworks and tools covered: jQuery 3.3.1, HTML, Node.js 8.11.2, npm 5.6
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Google Chrome installed on your computer
- A code editor installed on your computer (an open source editor such as ATOM is fine)