Learn Pandas, the open-source library perfect for manipulating and analyzing data, in only 3 minutes a day.
- 0.4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Pandas is a popular open-source library, that features high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and analysis tools for Python. Discover how to use it to read data source data, and then manipulate it for further analysis.
You will learn how to:
- Store data in Pandas using DataFrames so it can be later used for analysis
- Read information from CSV and Excel files
- Select, sort and filter data
- Group and Aggregate data
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic skills with Python and Numpy are required for this course.