Build a Micro-RPG
Build a 2D, top-down micro-RPG while developing the basic skills needed for larger projects.
- 2.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Create a top-down, 2D micro-RPG in Unity. As you build this simple but exciting game, you will learn a variety of skills necessary to create a full-fledged RPG, from different types of interactable objects to enemies and experience systems. Master the basics and learn transferable skills that can be applied to your larger projects.
You will learn how to:
- Set up basic Tilemaps with Unity’s Tilemap system
- Develop players and enemies that can move and attack each other
- Implement a simple experience system
- Use Unity’s UI elements to display health, money, and other data
- Control Unity’s camera to follow the player
- Build a dynamic interaction system that works for a variety of objects (doors, chest, loot, etc.)
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month