Build a Micro-VR Game
Enhance your knowledge of VR development by creating a micro-VR game in Unity for Oculus devices, SteamVR, and Windows Mixed Reality.
- 1.8 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.8 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Master the basics of virtual reality development by building a micro-VR game in the popular Unity engine. In this course, you will take some ready-made assets and put together a small, outdoor grilling VR experience with hand controllers and teleportation mechanics. Further, this course will show you how to adjust your game to be deployed on a variety of VR devices – including Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, Oculus Go, SteamVR, and Windows Mixed Reality – so that you are ready to develop for any VR rig.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the difference between virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality
- Create an environment for grilling and change the color of assets
- Set up Unity for a variety of VR devices
- Implement hand controllers that can pick up and place objects down
- Develop a teleportation system so players can move around the map
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#.