Build a Virtual Pet Game with Phaser 3
Delve deeper into Phaser 3 techniques and game mechanics as you create your own Virtual Pet game
- 2.2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn more essential techniques in Phaser 3 game development as you build your own Virtual Pet game, featuring simple yet fun to play mechanics (including balancing your pet’s health and happiness by feeding it healthy and unhealthy food, and providing it with entertainment).
As you build the game from scratch, you will learn skills that you can apply to developing a wide range of games, including:
- How to create a game with multiple scenes
- How to build a loading screen with a progress bar
- Basic Folder Organisation
- Dragging and Dropping
- Spritesheet animations
- Timed events
- Game Logic
Frameworks and tools covered: Phaser 3.8.0, npm 5.6, Node.js 8.11
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic familiarity with running a game in Phaser 3
- Experience working with Sprites, single scenes, and tweens
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion