Expand your skills with Unreal Engine’s Blueprints Visual Scripting system to set up an action RPG. With a heavy focus on Animation Blueprints, you will learn to control player and enemy movement, cause damage at specific animation points, and more – all without needing to code from scratch. These skills will not only allow you to create exciting, action gameplay, but also provide vital foundations for incorporating more animation into your game projects.
You will learn how to:
- Set up player and enemy Blueprints
- Create a camera that can orbit around the player
- Implement complex animation transitions
- Control attack and damage systems
- Build a UI system to track health
- Sculpt terrain using available tools
… and more!