Build an AR Nature Painting App
Create a nature-painting app that uses the physical world as a canvas with Unity and AR Foundation – the cross-platform AR development package.
- 0.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Enhance your AR development skills by learning how to implement planes and Prefabs for “drawing”. Through this course, you will create a painting application using AR Foundation – Unity’s cross-platform API for Android and iOS AR development – that allows users to paint virtual grass and flowers using the physical world as a canvas. While doing this, you will learn key skills for controlling 3D models and how they generate within the context of augmented reality.
You will learn how to:
- Use AR Foundation to add meshes to a plane
- Increase the size of a mesh based on the camera view
- Instantiate and randomize Prefabs within the confines of a mesh
- Test and build your application to your mobile device
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- Existing knowledge of AR Foundation and how to build apps to mobile devices
- You must have an Android or iOS device compatible with AR Foundation.