Build Web Applications with React
Create responsive web applications with React as you build your own ‘To-Do’ web app and deploy it online for the world to see.
- 5.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 5.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course has been deprecated and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on React and web development, consider subscribing to our evergreen curriculums with a Zenva subscription.
This course will teach you how to create a fully-featured to-do app from scratch, connected to a local database using ReactJS. You’ll also learn how to deploy it online, so that you can both use it, and easily show it on your resume or personal website as part of your portfolio. You will be shown how to install React Developer Tools and Node.js, understand how React differs from jQuery and Angular, and learn to transform your HTML code to React Code in order to create a fully configured React app in five minutes without using NPM.
Throughout the course, you will master:
- Improving your App’s aesthetics with a 3rd party UI library
- Storing your To-dos with component state
- Updating states based on user interaction
- Reducing the complexity of your app with component props
- Extracting data from input elements with the React event
- Use JSON Server to create a fake database to store data
- Use lifecycle methods to perform certain tasks at different stages of the React component’s life
- Learn about GET, POST and DELETE requests
- Understand the basics of Heroku and how to deploy your app to it with only a few lines of code
- Use a reverse proxy to make development and deployment simpler
About the Author
Rasheed Bustamam is a full-stack engineer, whose day-to-day roles include training enterprise clients to adapt NodeJS as the foundation of their web applications stack. Outside of the job, he enjoys writing and creating courses to help people become more proficient in their web development careers.
When he’s not working or training, he can usually be found binge watching series or playing board games with his wife.
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- A code Editor
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion