Knowing the suite of C languages developed my Microsoft is a guaranteed career booster. They’re powerful, in-demand, and can create almost any kind of application or software under the sun. However, they’re not exactly the most beginner friendly languages in the world. While they all have the same roots, they have distinct differences too. Thankfully C# is generally considered to be the least confusing of the family, and a level up from Java as far as skill is concerned. This crash course will teach you everything you need to know and make you a C# aficionado in a matter of hours.
Get an A+ in C# Programming
- Understand C# fundamentals
- Create games with C# and Unity
- Develop mobile apps with C# and Xamarin
- Build software with C#, Mono and Windows Forms
- Make websites with C# and ASP.NET
- Create console applications
Everything You Need to Get up to Speed
C# is a great language, but it’s not perfect. With that in mind, this online course will start off by outlining what exactly C# is good at, and where its weaknesses lie. Following that we’ll take a look at the various platforms that utilize C#, which you’ll be using during the course to complete a wide variety of projects.
After that there’s nothing left to do but dive straight in. Step by step, section by section, you’ll build your knowledge of C# with practical projects along the way to put your developing skills into practice. A section each is dedicated to setting up your environment; data types and their uses; variables, expressions and operators; statements and flow control; organisation; classes and structs; inheritance; interfaces, and so much more.
All you need to get started is a basic understanding of programming and a familiarity with the concept of object-oriented programming (don’t worry if you don’t have any actual experience). Suitable for beginners and intermediates alike, by the end of this course you’ll have a solid understanding of C#, its strengths and weaknesses, what projects you can use it for, and you’ll be more than ready to start using it in the real world.
What is C#?
C# is an object-oriented programming language from Microsoft’s C family of languages. It is a hybrid of C and C++ and was designed to improve productivity in web app development. It is used to build a variety of secure client, client-server and database applications, XML web services, distributed components and much more. It runs on the .NET framework and another very popular language was inspired by it; Java.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand all fundamentals components of the C# programming language
- Create console applications
- Begin creating games in conjunction with the Unity Game Engine
- Begin creating mobile application in conjunction with Xamarin
- Begin creating software in conjunction with Mono & Windows Forms
- Begin Creating Websites utilizing ASP.NET
Who is the target audience?
- Have a very basic understanding of programming concepts
- Programmers already comfortable with other object oriented programming languages who are looking to learn C#
- Beginner Programmers
- Intermediate programmers