The Complete Guide to Bootstrap 4
- 2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course is deprecated and no longer supported. For the latest courses on Bootstrap, please visit the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree
Bootstrap is the the world’s most popular front-end component library. Whether you need to quickly prototype your ideas, or if you’re looking to build an entire app, Bootstrap will allowing you to easily develop professional looking, responsive websites.
In this course, you will be guided through Bootstrap while completing three different projects:
Responsive Web Page
- Feature built-in animated scrolling
- Delineate different sections, and access them with a menu bar
- Embed buttons, a contact form, and maps
- Ensure that your page showcases a responsive design
- Incorporate drop down menus
Bootstrap 4 Responsive forms
- Create multiple columns
- Incorporate field sets, and check boxes
- Learn about form validation
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate HTML and CSS skills
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month