Construct a First Person Shooter
Craft your own first person shooter in Unity with challenging enemies and exciting gameplay.
- 3.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 3.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Develop your own exciting first person shooter game in Unity. You will learn not only how to create all the mechanics needed for a shooter, but also how to create pathfinding enemies to challenge your players. Build the first person shooter of your dreams starting today, and let your players battle their way through exciting challenges.
You will learn how to:
- Create a player that can move, jump, shoot, and die
- Master weapons and shooting with C# and object pooling
- Implement enemies that can pathfind using Unity’s NavMesh feature
- Add health and ammo pickups
- Setup audio and particle effects for firing weapons
- Use Unity’s UI system to create health bars, ammo counters, and more
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#