Construct a Phaser MMORPG Inventory System
Add an inventory system with items and alterable attack mechanics to your Phaser MMORPG for a challenging gameplay experience.
- 2.5 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.5 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Enhance your Phaser-made MMORPGs by adding items and an inventory system. Through this course, you will learn how to set up the logic and UI systems needed for a toggle-able, dynamic inventory that can operate with both the server and client. Additionally, you will also master how to use items to alter a player’s stats, making for challenging, varied multiplayer experiences for your players to enjoy.
You will learn how to:
- Alter attack and defense mechanics based on items possessed
- Spawn and add items to a player’s inventory
- Refactor Phaser classes to use inheritance for cleaner window creation
- Make the inventory window and its child elements toggle-able
- Add stats, text, items, and more to the inventory UI
- Allow players to view the inventory of other players across the network
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Knowledge with using Node.js, NPM, Phaser, Docker, Webpack, and Babel.