Enhance your Phaser-made MMORPGs by adding items and an inventory system. Through this course, you will learn how to set up the logic and UI systems needed for a toggle-able, dynamic inventory that can operate with both the server and client. Additionally, you will also master how to use items to alter a player’s stats, making for challenging, varied multiplayer experiences for your players to enjoy.
You will learn how to:
- Alter attack and defense mechanics based on items possessed
- Spawn and add items to a player’s inventory
- Refactor Phaser classes to use inheritance for cleaner window creation
- Make the inventory window and its child elements toggle-able
- Add stats, text, items, and more to the inventory UI
- Allow players to view the inventory of other players across the network