This course has been deprecated and is no longer supported. For the latest course on Human Animations with Unity, check out our Unity Game Development Mini-Degree
Tired of searching for the perfect character animation for your game? Want to learn more about animations to add a personal touch? You’ve come to the right place!
This step-by-step course will guide you through the basics of creating your own playable character, including animating them and scripting your animations.
Learning about character animations and how to create them will enable you to create wondrous new characters for your game, or editing existing ones to add that personal touch you’re looking for.
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course you’ll be able to
- Understand the basics of human animations – rigging, bones, how and why humanoid animations are different than non-human ones
- Understand Unity’s Animator component and how to use the Animator Controller to make your character move
- Create your own controllable human character
- Use Mixamo to rig a simple humanoid model
Learn with a fully authorized course
This course has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Included in this course
In our course, you’ll benefit from:
- Not having to rely on someone else to edit your animations — you’ll be able to create your own!
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
We’ve been teaching development and programming to over 1,000,000 satisfied students since 2012 — immerse yourself in learning and development with our course today.