Convolutional Neural Networks
Unlock the power of Convolutional Neural Networks! Learn how to process images and classify objects from images, and gain skills that can be applied to object and face recognition.
- 3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course has been deprecated and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on machine learning, consider subscribing to our evergreen curriculums with a subscription package.
Interested in face recognition, fingerprint matching or object recognition? Want to learn tools that can be used to develop the AI of self-driving cars? The key to all of these technologies are Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), and this course will teach you how to understand and use them!
Beginning with the solid foundations of exactly what an image is, and how it’s stored in the memory of a computer, you’ll learn:
- The differences between grayscale and color images
- How to address challenges associated with image classification (differences in size or resolution, object position variance, occlusion and more)
- Detecting specific objects in an image using filters (kernels)
- CNN Layers – Convolutions, Pooling, and Fully-Connected Layers
You’ll cement your knowledge by examining case studies on the architectures of various public CNNs, including AlexNet, LeNet5, GoogleNet, and Resnet.
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate Python programming skills
- Familiarity with Artificial Neural Networks
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion