Convolutional Neural Networks
Unlock the power of Convolutional Neural Networks! Learn how to process images, and classify objects from images. Apply your new skills to object and face recognition!
Interested in face recognition, fingerprint matching or object recognition? Want to learn tools that can be used to develop the AI of self-driving cars? Discover how to implement your own algorithms and understand why they work in this course about Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)!
Let’s take a look at what you’ll learn in this course:
What you’ll learn
- Understand what an image is – how it’s stored in the memory of a computer, differences between a grayscale image and a color image
- Learn about the challenges of image classification and how to address them – differences in size or resolution, object position variance, occlusion and more!
- The K-NN (nearest neighbor) algorithm
- Using filters (kernels) for feature detection – detect a specific object featured in a given image
- CNN Introduction – reasoning and architecture
- CNN Layers – Convolutions, Pooling, Fully-Connected Layers
Case Studies on the architectures of various public CNNs:
- Basic Python knowledge
- Artificial Neural Networks Course Completion (or similar knowledge about Neural Networks)