Craft Excel Pivot Tables for Data Reporting
Master the use of pivot tables in Excel to improve data processing and create interactive tables for advanced reports.
- 1.2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Improve data processing and reporting for your Excel data sheets by learning to set up pivot tables to summarize your data. Using mock-up sales data, you will learn to extract and aggregate large sets of data into easy-to-use pivot tables with a single click. Not only will you gain advanced techniques for sorting, filtering, grouping, and displaying data, but you will also make reporting and analyzing large data sets easier with clear tables and charts that can be interacted with by anyone.
You will learn how to:
- Create pivot tables and pivot charts for visual representations of your data
- Sort and group data based on values, labels, and more
- Format pivot tables manually and with conditional formatting
- Manipulate how data is calculated and displayed for your pivot table
- Refresh pivot tables when data is updated
- Use slicers to create interactive reports
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- A basic working knowledge of Excel.