Making games is a lot easier than you think. Imagine you could learn how to make HTML5 games that run in all browsers with our HTML5 game development tutorial in only 2.5 hours! Well, that is exactly what this course does.
We know you’ve always wanted to make your own games. Don’t keep postponing it. Start TODAY
This HTML5 game development tutorial is aimed for both beginners and more advanced users who may have HTML5 experience but haven’t got into games yet.
Some of the topics you’ll learn by building this game from total scratch:
● Creating a basic game that can be embed in any website and can be played with just a web browser.
● Displaying a map and characters on the screen.
● Moving a player on this map.
● Using collision detection to simulate the shooting of bad guys.
● Adding enemies to your games.
● Adding sound to your games.
● Putting it all together to create a fun playable demo.
● All game files, including images and sound are available at the end of each chapter for download.
This HTML5 game development tutorial has been created by Jacob Deichert in collaboration with Pablo Farias. Jacob has created comprehensive HTML5 game dev screencast tutorials on YouTube and other platforms.