Create a Road Crossing Game with Phaser 3
Learn the basics of game development with Phaser 3 by building a road-crossing game that works on all modern platforms.
- 2.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Help the Valkyrie dodge the dragons and get to the treasure as you create a “Frogger” style game that’s playable across platforms (mobile, desktop and web browser). Learn how to feature simple and intuitive game mechanics, including restart and win conditions, as well as fixed player movement.
You will learn:
- How to implement an intuitive UI and game controls
- Sprites – the players and enemies
- Managing multiple sprites through Groups
- Detecting User input – how to trigger character movement
- Collision detection – when game elements overlap
- Basic camera effects
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.