Create a Spanish Teaching Game with Phaser 3
Create an interactive quiz game that teaches Spanish – all while learning key skills in game development that can be applied to all kinds of Phaser games.
- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course will teach you transferable skills in Phaser game creation – all while guiding you step-by-step through building a quiz game designed to teach the player Spanish.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to work with audio files in Phaser 3
- Tween Effects – what they are, and how to use them to create smooth gaming experiences
- How to create Multiple Group Sprites
- Sprite Interactivity – how to get them to respond to different mouse events
- All about quiz logic and how to employ it in your games
Frameworks and tools covered: Phaser 3.7.1, Audacity 2.2.2, npm 5.6.0, Node.js 8.11
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic familiarity with Phaser 3, in particular working with sprites and scenes
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion