This course will teach you transferable skills in Phaser game creation – all while guiding you step-by-step through building a quiz game designed to teach the player Spanish.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to work with audio files in Phaser 3
- Tween Effects – what they are, and how to use them to create smooth gaming experiences
- How to create Multiple Group Sprites
- Sprite Interactivity – how to get them to respond to different mouse events
- All about quiz logic and how to employ it in your games