Create a Spanish-Teaching Quiz
Develop a quiz app in Unity featuring interactive images and sound effects.
- 0.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Build upon your knowledge of quiz creation by building a quiz app in Unity that teaches the user a new language. Featuring sound effects, interactive images, and menu and score screens, this app will keep your users engaged and eager to learn more.
You will learn how to:
- Upgrade your UI
- Implement sprites as answer buttons
- Accept multiple answer options as correct
- Feature different sound effects for correct and incorrect answers
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2018.3
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic familiarity with C# and Unity
- This course builds upon the system created in the course Develop a Reusable Quiz System. We highly recommend that you complete this course first.