Create an AR Block Builder Game
Master cross-platform development with AR Foundation and Unity to develop a block building game for augmented reality.
- 0.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn advanced block manipulation in augmented reality and allow users to create structures on any detectable plane in the physical world. With AR Foundation, the cross-platform package for Unity AR development, this course will walk you through building a voxel-like block building game. In so doing, you will enhance your foundations for creating, destroying, and snapping virtual objects together upon detected planes in the real-world, ultimately creating new building experiences for users to enjoy.
You will learn how to:
- Set up an AR scene session
- Apply different materials to change block aesthetics
- Allow block placement only on valid locations on an AR detected plane
- Destroy virtual blocks placed within the scene
- Snap blocks together to allow for the building of structures
- Connect block creation, destruction, and selection to a Unity created UI
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- Existing knowledge of AR Foundation and how to build apps to mobile devices
- You must have an Android or iOS device compatible with AR Foundation.