Create an RPG Town with NPCs and Dialogs
Provide a relaxing haven for your players by creating a 2D RPG Town populated with NPCs in Unity.
- 2.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Give your RPGs that extra level of depth by creating an RPG town that will keep your players exploring for hours! Learn how to create a 2D RPG town in Unity – from building the 2D world using the Tilemap Tools, to managing characters, NPCs, and cameras, you can create towns that will help immerse your players and have them coming back for more.
You will learn to:
- Create a Character System, allowing the Players and NPCs to walk around your world
- Write a Dialog System, allowing Players and NPCs to interact
- Create a Gateway System that takes players inside the houses or to different areas on the map
- Set up a Camera System that will track the player and stay within the bounds of the Map
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate skills in Unity
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month