This title is part of the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree
What you’ll learn
- What the DOM is and how to inspect and manipulate a web page using your browser
- Create new pages from scratch using HTML and CSS
- Retrieve and modify element attributes using the DOM API
- Insert elements programmatically to a web page
- Add event listeners to elements like buttons and divs
- Craft client-side forms and learn about form submissions
- Build 3 projects that you can add to your resume. Impress potential employers and clients
Projects you’ll build
- Interactive Flashcards app – You’ll build a tool that can help people learn and memorize new words! Start by writing the HTML and styling it with CSS. Learn how to show/hide elements, how to programmatically update attributes like text using event listeners and much more.
- List filtering app – Find your own Adventure – You’ll build a tool that will help you search for a specific type of adventure by filtering existing items in a list. The search will filter in real time as the user inputs text.
About the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS