This title is part of the Game Development Mini-Degree – Build 2D, 3D, Mobile, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality Games
Would you like to learn how to create awesome, scalable, and high-quality graphics and art? No need to look any further — in this course you’ll learn to create amazing game visuals and illustrations.
Inkscape is a professional and high-quality vector graphics editor for creating stunning art and graphics. With this course, you’ll learn how to utilize Inkscape to its maximum and to design high-definition and flexible graphics for your existing games, applications, and projects.
No prior experience with drawing and Inkscape is required to benefit from this course.
Learn and become familiar with these following concepts
- Creating awesome graphics for any use, such as foreground and background graphics, character design, and more
- Utilize your proficiency with Inkscape to enhance your RPG’s, Platformers, and any other 2D games
- Vector graphics, the tremendous advantages of them over typical bitmaps, and how to create the
- How to use graphic object types and attributes
- Color manipulation
- Tilesets — what they are, and how to create them
Bring life and color to your existing projects, games, and applications with the tools and knowledge you gain from this course. Incorporate these skills to take your portfolio to the next level while learning to use a highly popular and capable program.
About the Game Development Mini-Degree
The Game Development Mini-Degree is the most extensive assortment of courses dedicated to shaping you into a master of various fields in game development. Whether you’re a novice, or an adept game developer, this Mini-Degree is what you need to learn the latest in game development. You’ll pick up a whole slew of new technologies ranging from 2D, 3D, Mobile, and Web-based games, to Augmented and Virtual Reality projects. Enroll in the greatest game development bundle this side of the galaxy today.