Create Vector Game Artwork with Inkscape
Learn how to create high-definition and infinitely scalable visuals for your projects and games using Inkscape and Vector Graphics!
- 1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Create stunning, high-quality, scalable graphics and art using Inkscape – the professional, open source graphics editor. With no prior experience in drawing or with Inkscape required, you’ll learn how to use Inkscape to its maximum potential, and design high-definition, flexible graphics that will bring life and color to your existing games, applications and projects.
You will learn how to:
- Create foreground, background and character graphics
- Use vector graphics, and learn their advantages over typical bitmaps
- Employ graphic object types and attributes
- Utilize color manipulation
- Understand and build tilesets
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Download and install Inkscape (free program)
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month