Create Your First 3D Game
Master the basics of Unity game development as you build a simple game 3D game from start to finish.
- 2.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Understand the basics of Unity but don’t know how to link them together? Learn to tie different elements together as you make a simple Unity game. Featuring a playable cube that can move, jump, and collect coins, the player will collect coins and attack enemies as they progress through the levels. Complete with a main menu and a pause menu, this game will provide the foundations needed to succeed with game development.
You will learn how to:
- Set up a new project and its folder structure
- Create, move, rotate, scale and snap objects
- Calculate movement based on input
- Collide with objects using a rigidbody
- Enemy movement using a waypoint system
- Write a Game Manager (loading new levels, exiting the game)
- Implement object tags
… and more!
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2018.2
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic familiarity with Unity is required for this course. We recommend that you complete Intro to Game Development before completing this course.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion