Create Your First 3D Game with Unity
Step into game development by building a simple platformer game using the popular Unity engine.
- 2.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Develop your own platformer game in this introductory course for Unity. Through this course, you will learn the basics for creating a simple game from start to finish, with principles that can be applied across multiple game development projects. Jump into the next stage of game design by creating one of your first games.
You will learn how to:
- Create a player and player movement, including directional facing and jumping
- Set up Unity’s camera to follow the player
- Implement enemies and collision detection
- Produce a coin collection system complete with audio
- Master Unity’s UI system for menus, score tracking, and more
- Build the game so you can share with others
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#.