This course has been deprecated and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on Unity, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
Develop your own platformer game in this introductory course for Unity. Through this course, you will learn the basics for creating a simple game from start to finish, with principles that can be applied across multiple game development projects. Jump into the next stage of game design by creating one of your first games.
You will learn how to:
- Create a player and player movement, including directional facing and jumping
- Set up Unity’s camera to follow the player
- Implement enemies and collision detection
- Produce a coin collection system complete with audio
- Master Unity’s UI system for menus, score tracking, and more
- Build the game so you can share with others
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.