CSS Flexbox for Beginners
Learn CSS Flexbox, the web layout model perfect for building responsive websites for any device.
- 1.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Master the foundations of CSS Flexible Box Layout – more commonly known as Flexbox. This dynamic, one-dimensional web layout model allows you to feature responsive elements that will arrange themselves automatically across any screen size, ensuring that your websites maintain a professional look across all devices. Through this course, you will build your own website with Flexbox, and learn core techniques including how to make multiple column layouts, position elements, and stretch and size elements based on containers.
You will learn how to:
- Understand CSS Flexbox’s mechanics and set it up for your website
- Control Flexbox directions, widths, spacing, and wrapping
- Determine how flex items increase or decrease in size
- Build a responsive website with cards, articles, footers, and more
Frameworks and tools covered: HTML, CSS
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Some knowledge of HTML is recommended.