Data Analysis with Pandas
From cleaning to visualizing data, to basic statistics and machine learning techniques, learn all you need to begin data analysis with the Pandas library.
- 1.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course will introduce you to everything that you need to know to get started with data analysis using the Pandas library. To better enhance your understanding, you will not only learn the concepts underlying data analysis, but apply them to real-world data – logs of domestic US flights from 2017.
You will learn how to:
- Clean data (from dealing with missing/null values, to handling appropriate data types for columns)
- Visualize data using basic line plots and histograms
- Understand basic statistics (including mean and standard deviations, and inferential statistics)
- Implement basic machine learning techniques (using linear regression to learn a line of best fit)
Frameworks and tools covered: Python 3.6, Anaconda 5.2, Pandas 0.23, NumPy 1.15
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Familiarity in manipulating data with Pandas is necessary for this course. We recommend that you complete Data Manipulation with Pandas before taking this course.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion