Unity Analytics is a free service provided by Unity that allows us to track and manage player progression and player acquisition through our games. From pinpointing when new players are picked up, to points in the game where players find the game difficult or are lost completely, Unity Analytics can highlight where your game needs to be improved, enabling you to give it every chance of success. In this course, you will create a simple demo and then use it to learn the Unity Analytics service.
In this course, you will:
- Set up Unity Analytics service inside the Unity Editor
- Track core progression handled by Unity like active users and time played
- Configure standard events like starting, playing, completing levels, game over
- Track In-App Purchase (IAP) events
- Enable and utilize event funnels
- Learn how to understand and use the data