Data-Driven Development with Unity Analytics
Gain valuable insights into how players are using your game through Unity Analytics.
- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Unity Analytics is a free service provided by Unity that allows us to track and manage player progression and player acquisition through our games. From pinpointing when new players are picked up, to points in the game where players find the game difficult or are lost completely, Unity Analytics can highlight where your game needs to be improved, enabling you to give it every chance of success. In this course, you will create a simple demo and then use it to learn the Unity Analytics service.
In this course, you will:
- Set up Unity Analytics service inside the Unity Editor
- Track core progression handled by Unity like active users and time played
- Configure standard events like starting, playing, completing levels, game over
- Track In-App Purchase (IAP) events
- Enable and utilize event funnels
- Learn how to understand and use the data
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.1, Unity Analytics
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic to intermediate Unity skills.