Deep Learning with Python
In this course we’ll be building a Convolutional Neural Network to classify hand-written digits. By using this neural network we’ll achieve higher accuracy in this classification compared to that of a normal neural network. The way this network works is by using convolutions and filters, where the values of the kernels of our filters are actually learned by the program.
- Deep Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Convolutional Layer
- Pooling Layer
- Hyperparameter Tuning
- Visualizing convolution
😄 Join 400,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- This course builds up on the concepts covered in our course Create a Handwriting Recognition AI with TensorFlow.
- Python 3 is used in this course.
- If you are new to Python, we recommend that you take the Python Computer Vision Mini-Degree before attempting this course.
- Lifetime, 24/7 access
- 3 hours of on-demand video
- Certificate of completion
- Closed captions