Deep Reinforcement Learning
Learn how to teach machines to solve complex games with Deep Reinforcement Learning
- 2.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Reinforcement Learning allows machines and software agents to automatically determine the best course of behavior within a set context – with applications ranging from allowing computers to solve games, to autopilot systems and robot tasks training, this area of learning has never been more relevant. However, Reinforcement Learning isn’t perfect, and often has issues in dealing with more complex tasks. This is where Deep Reinforcement Learning comes in!
Through this course you will be given the theoretical understanding of Deep Reinforcement Learning as you build your own Deep Reinforcement Agents and teach them how to play complex, Atari-style games.
What you will learn:
- The theoretical concepts underlying Reinforcement Learning
- How to define games so that you can build algorithms to help solve them
- Addressing the problems inherent in Reinforcement Learning with Value Iterations
- Using Q-Learning to improve upon Value Iteration
- Using Deep Q-Networks to solve complex games
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate Python programming skills
- Familiarity with Artificial Neural Networks
- Familiarity with Convolutional Neural Networks
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month