Develop a Puzzle Platformer Game
Take your Unity platformer to the next level by adding more puzzle-oriented mechanics for a tomb-diving adventure.
- 2.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This title is part of the Unity Game Development Mini-Degree
Create a simple platformer in Unity with obstacles, keys, locked doors, and more. Through this course, you will learn several advanced mechanics to create a more puzzle-oriented platformer that challenges your player to explore and unlock color-coded doors. Start your new project today, and make your own tomb diving adventure.
You will learn how to:
- Setup player controllers (walking, jumping, collecting items, etc.)
- Utilize Tilemaps and Tilemap collisions to create interesting levels
- Implement hazards, ladders, keys, and more to encourage player exploration
- Develop a system to unlock doors based on colored keys
- Manage saving, loading, and scene transitions for a connected gameplay experience
- Make a UI system to record a player’s number of keys and more
About the Unity Game Development Mini-Degree
The Unity Game Development Mini-Degree is the most extensive assortment of courses dedicated to shaping you into a master of various fields in game development. Whether you’re a novice, or an adept game developer, this Mini-Degree is what you need to learn the latest in game development. You’ll pick up a whole slew of new technologies ranging from 2D, 3D, Mobile, and Web-based games, to Augmented and Virtual Reality projects. Enroll in the greatest game development bundle this side of the galaxy today.
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate C# skills are recommended