Develop a Puzzle Platformer Game
Take your Unity platformer to the next level by adding more puzzle-oriented mechanics for a tomb-diving adventure.
- 2.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Create a simple platformer in Unity with obstacles, keys, locked doors, and more. Through this course, you will learn several advanced mechanics to create a more puzzle-oriented platformer that challenges your player to explore and unlock color-coded doors. Start your new project today, and make your own tomb diving adventure.
You will learn how to:
- Setup player controllers (walking, jumping, collecting items, etc.)
- Utilize Tilemaps and Tilemap collisions to create interesting levels
- Implement hazards, ladders, keys, and more to encourage player exploration
- Develop a system to unlock doors based on colored keys
- Manage saving, loading, and scene transitions for a connected gameplay experience
- Make a UI system to record a player’s number of keys and more
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.2
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate C# skills are recommended