Develop a Reusable Quiz System
Create a simple, multiple-choice quiz game in Unity that allows you to ask questions in via text, through images, or using video.
- 2.2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn how to build a simple, multiple-choice quiz game in Unity that allows you to ask questions in different formats – via text, through images, or using video. Whether you want to build a game to train employees, further your players’ knowledge, or just create a fun app for entertainment, this course will give you the all the skills required.
You will learn how to:
- Set up the project and UI
- Create a question database
- Query your database
- Create sets of questions featuring multiple-choice answers
- Build a Main Menu screen with the option to continue a game / start a new game
- Implement a Score Screen (featuring questions answered and success rate)
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2018.3
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic familiarity with C# and Unity.