Learn how to build a simple, multiple-choice quiz game in Unity that allows you to ask questions in different formats – via text, through images, or using video. Whether you want to build a game to train employees, further your players’ knowledge, or just create a fun app for entertainment, this course will give you the all the skills required.
You will learn how to:
- Set up the project and UI
- Create a question database
- Query your database
- Create sets of questions featuring multiple-choice answers
- Build a Main Menu screen with the option to continue a game / start a new game
- Implement a Score Screen (featuring questions answered and success rate)