Develop an AR App for the Retail Industry
Learn to manipulate virtual furniture objects in AR space using Unity and the cross-platform development package AR Foundation.
- 1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Build a robust furniture placement and design application – all within AR. Using Unity and the cross-platform development package AR Foundation, you will learn skills for manipulating virtual objects for advanced AR experiences, including how objects need to be moved, rotated, or modified. Through this process, you will be able to create your own interior design application that allows users to interact with their real-world environments in new ways.
You will learn how to:
- Set up UI elements to work with AR applications
- Spawn virtual objects and snap them to planes
- Select spawned objects and move them
- Alter virtual objects’ color, rotation, and more
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.2, AR Foundation 2.0.2, ARCore XR Plugin 2.0.2
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- Existing knowledge of AR Foundation and how to build apps to mobile devices
- You must have an Android or iOS device compatible with AR Foundation.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion