Discover Azure PlayFab Leaderboards
Implement engaging leaderboards with Unity and Microsoft Azure PlayFab, the popular back-end platform for multiplayer games.
- 1.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Give your games a competitive edge by implementing leaderboards in your multiplayer game projects. Using Unity and Microsoft Azure PlayFab – the popular back-end platform for operating live games – you will build a simple orb-collecting game featuring a timer and scores, before setting up a leaderboard with an efficient back-end. Develop skills that will allow you to store and display scores server-wide by easily implementing API calls to the PlayFab cloud.
You will learn how to:
- Lay out leaderboard UI elements in Unity
- Call and display the scores/times stored with PlayFab
- Submit and store new scores/times after a game concludes
- Control the game flow with play buttons and more
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#.
- Knowledge of setting up player authentication with Microsoft Azure PlayFab.