- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Docker – the platform-as-a-service platform that allows you to package your application into containers for easy portability and deployment
Through this course, you will learn how to:
- Set up, configure, and bundle assets with webpack
- Implement Docker and Docker Containers to package MongoDB instances with applications
- Use shell scripts to automate common processes (i.e. starting Docker, and copying files)
- Test developer tool guided changes with a Phaser game running on a server
Frameworks and tools covered: Phaser 3.16.2, Web Server for Chrome 0.4.8, Node.js 11.6.0, npm 6.5.0, Express 4.17.1, Postman, Nodemon 1.18.10, Body-Parser 1.19, Cookie-Parser 1.4.4, Passport.js 0.4.0, MongoDB Shell 4.0.10, Mongoose 5.5.15, Nodemailer 6.2.1, bCrypt 3.0.6, JSON Web Tokens 8.5.1, Webpack 4.36.1, Babel 7.5.0, ESLint 6.1.0, Docker 18.09.2, Docker Compose 1.23.2
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Students should have a good understanding of Node.js, Phaser, and Express development.